Sunday, November 13, 2011

sosaec vocational training center

I have a concept in my organization. Well,The mentality of Haitian parents on children's future,their children should done with their high school and after they can learn something for their future(I mean to have a profession).In my organization, i do believe while children is in school so they can learn something because there are option that won't request for Diploma etc... They can start learning like: floral art, pastry, sewing, etc... they can also have creativity etc... For example: Most of the toys that send to other countries during Christmas,they are made by children from other countries.so they develop their skills... We can work together too so the Haitian kids would be very productive!!! That's why i would like to open a center in the future to serve with my philosophy. the name will be: sosaec vocational training center

No comments:

Post a Comment