Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LOOK AND JOIN TOGETHER


The area where I'm running the ministry has a lot of children that their parents can not assisted them with their education,there are those that have no fathers or mothers, most of them lost both and live with aunts, neighbors etc... so, a lot of them do not go to school til now,once I have the new land for the ministry I'm sure I will give access to more of them to come for school etc... My ministry does not only shared schooling to these children but I also help them to know God! Children in this area their situation is worse, I can count more than 1000 children with no schooling... and the majority of those children are from 6 to 17 years old. May the Lord open doors in order to help more children with their future! I'm not only share schooling to these children but I also training them up with the word of God, as I have Bible teaching with them every Friday at 8 to 9 in the morning every week! I have 4 of the children that I started the ministry with in November 16, 2007, they are regular now in one church, May the name of the Lord be bless for ever, It is your Glory, Lord! I have one of them, the ministry founded with her and she decided to get baptized the past December 2011. All the Praised for God and God only! This girl didn't go to school and she entered in my ministry at the age of 13. can you understand that, at the age of 13, she never go to school?! and there are a lot of other children in the same situation in the community!!! with the Bible teaching i have in my ministry with the kids, she goes in my church one day and asked to pray for in order the Lord enter in Her Heart and decided to get baptized in December 2011. The other three kids are in church now, Now i can say i have 4 children know God. Continue to Pray God for my ministry in order to provide for all. I love my children veryyyyyyyyyyyyy Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment