Thursday, January 5, 2012

BUILDING THAT CAN HAVE MORE THAN 50 MISSIONARIES

Hello all. I have a good news! I've just talked with my representant in Tomgato - Petit Harpon and He's allowed to use a local for my organization that can house more than 50 people (Missionaries) there. I can identified that area, it is pretty big and you can identify it as well on my profile,  i can tell you that building isn't like a house where you could find bed, kitchen, bathroom and as you know it is a province. But people there with my staff will probably arrange for sleeping, kitchen, bathroom etc... the same when i go to the country side with my group, all is arranged to serve! This is a pictures of the building
you will have place to do what ever you need to do. If you would like to work together with my organization there, I'm waiting for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment