Friday, December 9, 2011

FREE CREOLE LESSON WITH JEAN CHARLES


I
HAVE CREOLE LESSON WITH JEAN CHARLES! JOIN ME ON SKYPE FOR THE PRONUNCIATION: English to Creole I = Mwen You = Ou He/She/It = li We = Nou You = yo They = yo I am = Mwen se You are = Ou se He/She/It is = Li se We are = Nou se You are = Yo se They are = Yo se

 
II
Learn Creole words with Jean Charles = Apran-n Mo Kreyòl yo avèk Jean Charles
The Past week, we worked on the personal pronouns in Creole so today we are going to make sentences with them:
1.    I’m a doctor = Mwen se yon Doktè
2.    I’m American = Mwen se Ameriken
3.    I speak English = Mwen pale angle
4.    I speak creole = Mwen pale Kreyòl
5.    I love you = Mwen renmen w
6.    I love Jesus = Mwen renmen Jezi
7.    I love kid = Mwen renmen timoun
8.    I’m going to Haiti = Mwen prale Ayiti
9.    I’m sick = Mwen malad
10.                       I’m hungry = Mwen grangou
11.                       I’m going to sleep = Mwen pral dòmi
12.                       I’m going to eat = Mwen pral manje
13.                       I’m going to work = Mwen pral travay
14.                       I’m going to take a shower = Mwen pral benyen


III
Learn Creole words with Jean Charles = Apran-n Mo Kreyòl yo avèk Jean Charles
It is time to make negative phrases with the following sentences we already worked on, The personal pronoun ( I )
1.    I’m not a doctor = Mwen pa yon Doktè
2.    I’m not an American = Mwen pa yon Ameriken
3.    I don’t speak English = Mwen pa pale anglè
4.    I don’t speak creole = Mwen pa pale Kreyòl
5.    I don’t love you = Mwen pa renmen w
6.    I don’t love Jesus = Mwen pa renmen Jezi
7.    I don’t love kid = Mwen pa renmen timoun
8.    I’m not going to Haiti = Mwen pa prale Ayiti
9.    I’m not sick = Mwen pa malad
10.                       I’m not hungry = Mwen pa grangou
11.                       I’m not going to sleep = Mwen pa pral dòmi
12.                       I’m not going to eat = Mwen pa pral manje
13.                       I’m not going to work = Mwen pa pral travay
14.                       I’m not going to take a shower = Mwen pa pral benyen




No comments:

Post a Comment