Friday, December 30, 2011

ORPHAN

These two kids have no father and mother.They are both brothers! They were to the country side and using them as slave there but they have an aunt in Carrefour area. So, their aunt came to me one day and asked me a favor for both of them but they were still to the country side. She explained me how this two kids using as slave there. She asked me if i can allowed to go and have this two kids with and me, to accept them to my unpaid school, my heart was very touched and began to cried inside. So, she went to the country side, took them with her and me and the other teachers from my free school collected together and buy uniform for them, now they are at my unpaid school. They're very smart. I love them, but this is the only one way i can support them for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment